10/27/2018

Some reminiscing on headphones for when I'm on the move.

Since I got some Otium Beats Bluetooth headphones about a mouth ago, they have become one of my favorite headphones. The sound rather good, and they are comfortable to wear.

Yet, I still find myself going back to my wired headphones from time to time. Those are Miniso berry edition, which I got because they are hands free which is a nice thing to have when on the move. I fall back on them when I want to extend battery life, specially when going out for a walk.

Yet, the best thing both have in common is that both are in-ear headphones. I find this to be the go to solution when I'm picking headphones to pair with my mobile device. I find them more comfortable to wear on the move, and more practical to store on my bag. All this while packing quite a nice sound, which is a nice thing to have.

Still I continue to feel strongly about the 3.5 mm jack on smartphones. Personally, its a must have on my device as an option to be able to continue to listen to music if my Bluetooth headphones run out of battery and I'm not able to recharge them for whatever reason. Or simply to have the choice of which one to use depending on the situation at hand.

I'm really happy with both of my pairs, I choose which one to use depending on what I'm doing at the time. Now that I've experience with some Bluetooth headphones on daily basis, I can say they are worth having them if they fit your needs.

1 comment:

  1. RAM is what permits your CPU to properly engage in a jogging software program, transferring statistics, keeping away from slowdowns, freezes, and crashes. Here are the top-rated best ram for i7 9700k

    ReplyDelete

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...