2/04/2019

Spotify has changed how I listen and find music.

Up until a month ago, I used Spotify on my mobile device on the offline mode to listen to a couple of my playlists and on the desktop to stream music in order to discover new music or listen to a broader selection of my favorite artist and genres.

With time I found myself using Spotify more on my smartphone while I'm commuting, or when I want to listen to music without having my laptop to enjoy some. As such, streaming from more playlist or radios became a lot more practical since that means not using as much storage on my smartphone or having to decide which ones to delete in order to make space for new one when I want to change playlist or discover new music.

When music streaming services came along, I was somewhat skeptical about them. Now, Spotify has become a main part of my daily music consumption. It has helped me to enjoy the music in ways I didn't before. Not only that, it has enhanced the way I discover new music by allowing me to browse a larger library of artist and tracks than I could before.

It also made it easier for me to do so, and not just in a single place or at a determined time. And while I still enjoy having my music on my hard drive, and on CDs, music streaming has become an integral part of how I listen, and find, it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...