11/27/2019

I like to be on the move, as such I prefer my computer to come with me.

On daily basis, I use a laptop at home and a desktop at work. As such, I've found that if given the choice I'd rather use a laptop the whole time.

Though desktops will always be more powerful, for my workflow a laptop is just a much better fit. It gives the flexibility of use I like, and especially I don't need to have that much of a powerful CPU, or GPU, for what I do both at work and at home.

The most important thing for me, is that a laptop is a much better fit for my lifestyle. I'm always on the move, not liking to stay at home for long periods of time. So, I like to go to a coffee shop to do some work just so I don't get to restless or simply to change my surrounding a bit.

Not only that, even at the office I'd love to be able to move the computer around. Set it at my lap, or just move next to a window just to change the scenery a bit from time to time.

Most importantly, I like the ability to take my work with me without worrying about having how to access to my files, or the software I use, no matter where I'm at or what time it is. Just be able to pick up work where I left it independently from of where I'm at that particular time.

Laptops give me that ease of use, and a sense of empowerment to do what I need to do wherever and whenever I need to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...