9/02/2020

Podcasts I listen to learn about things, or just have get out of reality for a while.

One of the things I've picked up in the last year or so, is listening to podcasts. I found that, in my case, is the best way to learn or get a glimpse into the minds of people that have common interests with.

Some of my favorite are The Adam Savage Project, Craft Beer & Brewing Magazine Podcast, AvTalk Aviation Podcast, and Basketball Time Machine Podcast. All of this podcast allow me either to learn about subjects I'm interested in, or simply get to know people that make possible things I enjoy consuming.

Another podcast that gives me an insight what motivates people to do something to make the world a better place is Este Podcast Salvara al Mundo in Mexico. It features people with project that are starting, or aren't all that well known, that are striving to have a meaningful impact in peoples lives, or in society at large. This podcast is in Spanish, but if you can is would really make you reflect about how you could do something good happen.

On the entertainment side of thing, a couple of new podcasts I enjoy are Fantasfic!, specially if are into reading and/or writing fanfiction, Fandom of One, and in Spanish Duraznos y Berenjenas. All of these three podcast really help me to get my mind clear when the world seems to get to heavy.

In a way, all these podcasts allow me to express the different parts of my geekdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...