8/30/2021

Having a good experience with a Motorola One Fusion.

Recently I got a Motorola One Fusion, since the device I was using for about 3 years nos was starting to show its age. After a couple of months of usage, I must say it was quite a good choice. It works quite well for me, since it cover all my needs and expectations about how a smartphone should work.

It also cements mid-range smartphones as my go to option, and Motorola as one of my top 3 brands. Motorola has been one of the brands I usually take as an option, but now having hands on experience with one of their devices it has really come to be one of the main options. It also gets extra points due to the fact that its easy for me to get it unlocked from the start.

The other one would be Nokia, because of the good reviews and of nostalgia, but its hard to get one of their devices in Mexico unlocked from independent stores.

I prefer to get my smartphones unlocked from the get go, mainly as a safeguard in case I need to change carrier for whatever reason. Specially since smartphones are quite expensive, and I don't really like to change them if the one I'm currently using still is in working order.

Though I've toying with the idea of trying an iPhone, my current smartphone kind of makes it harder for me to make the jump to the iPhone. With each new version of Android I get to use, the user experience keeps getting better for me. In more than one way, Android just works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...