8/03/2022

Banking mobile apps have made managing my finances easier.

One of the things made a lot better for me by mobile apps, is my relationships with banks. Being able to manage my bank accounts, and my money, through my smartphone has made it a lot easier.

Being able to access by money from where I am at the moment, independent of the time, has made managing my finances a lot easier. Not only that, being able to send or receive money at a moments notice, without depending having to go to a physical branch of my bank, makes it a lot easier to go out with friends without being worried if I've got enough cash with me.

It also have made it a lot easier to reduce my need of cash, and to plan my expenses a lot better. Being able to have less cash with me, also helps me feel safer. Adding to that, that I don't need to have my debit card with me to withdraw money makes thing a lot more convenient for me.

While there still some things that could be done to make it a lot better, like allowing to withdraw a bit lower denominations via the app, I still pretty satisfied with the mobile apps of my banks as a whole. The have given me level of freedom that makes my life a lot better. The ability of being able to access my accounts independent of time and place also gives me a sense of more security, since I can react faster to situations as they happen rather to being dependent of being able to go a physical branch to manage my accounts.

As time goes on, I expect for the mobile apps of my banks to get better. Banks have getting better at giving me the options I need to manage my money so far, and I expect them to keep improving as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...