6/28/2023

New Mexican biometric passport.

I renewed my passport a couple of weeks ago, and got my first Mexican biometric passport since they got implemented in 2021. To be honest the whole process was quite simple, but since the only appointments available where on municipal liaison offices to the SRE, I had to wait a couple of weeks to actually get it.

To be honest, I don't mind the wait to pick the passport up. Yet, I'd like to have the option to have it sent to my office or home. Though the wait wasn't that long, it took no more than 20 minutes to be called to be handled my passport, it would be far better to have it delivered since it would mean I wouldn't have had to use a vacation day to go get it.

The passport itself isn't all that different than the one it replaces, which it isn't a big deal on itself. I think that's good, since I've always liked the design of the Mexican passport and the fact that passport one of those things that are an international standard.

Now, its time to get some international travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...