4/17/2013

BlackBerry vs Android vs Firefox OS...

As I keep using the BlackBerry Bold I got, the more I'm liking the experience, yet I'm still quite interested on an Android smartphone. When time comes to get a replacement, it will be decided by my ability to use an Android device for some time in order to directly compare it with the BlackBerry I'm using.

So far, the biggest issue I've with the BlackBerry Bold is the optical trackpad, I just don't seem to be able to get used to it. So, it seems that a touchscreen device seems a better option for me.

With this in mind, it seems that if I decide to stay with Blackberry it would be with the Z10, which is an touchscreen base smartphone.

Yet, I'd like to keep all my devices running open sourced software, as such Android is still a strong contender. And if the Firefox OS hits the market on time for consideration, it's also a strong contender.

The choice it's still some mounts away, so there is some time to do some testing.

2 comments:

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...