4/29/2017

Evie Launcher, one more app why I love Android...

I've been an Android fan for some time now, yet until recently I have used the launcher that came installed on the Mobo device I got.

About 3 weeks ago I decided to try out some new launchers on the Mobo MB405(link in Spanish) I got , since the one it has by default didn't really make it for me.

After looking around a bit, I decided to give the Evie Launcher a try. Ever since I started using it, I fell in love with it. It's design, and just how it works, its very intuitive for me. From the start, it has been the best launcher app for how I use my smartphone.

When I decided to give Evie a try, I did have some reservations about it. Yet, after 3 weeks of using it on a daily basis I just feel in love with it. I've been using Android for at least a couple of years now, and Evie is the first launcher that has made my devices feel as truly mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...