12/25/2017

Looking Forward to Thunderbird 58.

My favorite email client has been Thunderbird for quite some time, since it really works well for the uses I've and it allows me to check all my email in one place.

The one thing that I've been wanting for Thunderbird ever since the Photon UI was Firefox 57, aka Quantum, was that Thunderbird to make use of it too. For me, the new interface is far better than the one had been used until now. Though I must admit that I've always liked better Firefox's user interface far better than the one used by Google's Chrome.

As such, the news that with the release of Thunderbird 58 it also is going to be using the Photon UI are much welcomed by me. It does make this release one I'm looking forward to.

Thunder 57 “Photon” Visual Refresh 

The new use interface makes it look more modern, and clean than it did before. As such, it makes it a welcome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...