12/11/2022

Android still my favorite mobile OS.

Whit time, Android has proven to just work for me. While I tend to jump from one brand to another of Android smartphone as time goes by, Android itself keeps solidly as the mobile OS I prefer.

As newer Android versions come along, each has corrected things I disliked from previous versions and added new things that I actually like. For example, Android 12  has made the setting menu a lot better, and made it easier for me to manage notifications, and permissions, of the apps I've installed. Both have improved my user experience, and really made my user experience all that better.

Currently I've a Nothing Phone (1), which is expecting an upgrade to Android 13 in the coming months. Which is good news for me, since I'm looking toward to seeing how Google improved on Android. I don't really expect much on the side on improvements on the user experience, but the refinements promise to be worth the wait.

While I see iOS as something of a good mobile OS, and one that keeps Google pushing to make Android better, it still doesn't offer me what Android does. Mainly the user interface simply doesn't work for me, too cluttered for me.

So far, I rather keep on the Android side of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...