4/29/2023

Looking forward for Android 14 on the Nothing Phone (1).

Android 14 beta is coming to the Nothing Phone (1) in the coming weeks, and is something that makes me happy.

The Android 13 upgrade for the Nothing Phone (1) came at the start of February, and it has been quite a nice upgrade. I actually participated on the open beta program that started on December 2022, and since then Android 13 felt like a good upgrade. As such, I'm looking forward to upgrading to Android 14, when it comes live.

If an open beta for Android 14 come around, I willing to becoming a part of the open beta. While I know the beta testing for Android 14 might not go as smoothly as the open beta for Android 13 went for me, it seems like a risk I'm willing to take.

I'll see if I make the jump when the know issues for beta testing come, but there is a high probability I might make the jump.

So far, the Nothing Phone (1) has been one of the top 3 Android smartphones I've owned, and it proven that middle range smartphones are a good fit for my use case. So much so, that if I jump brands I'd go for a Google Pixel.

Nothing has become on of my favorite Android smartphone brands, the others being Motorola and Google Pixel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...