3/09/2024

Google Pixel 7a: quite a good deal for the money.

After using a Nothing Phone 1 for a couple of years, I made the jump to a Pixel 7a. It has been a week since the Pixel 7a became my daily driver, and to be honest I've really liked it so far.

To be honest, I've been looking to move to a Google Pixel ever since the Pixel line came about, but something always seemed to get in the way. And the last time I renewed my smartphone the Pixel 6a wasn't out yet, and since I prefer mid-range smartphones the Nothing Phone 1 was the best option for me a the time.

This time round, I could have waited for the Nothing Phone 2a to come out. But, I wanted to give the Pixel 7a with the Google's Tensor 2 SoC a chance. Specially because I've read really good reviews of the SoC, and good reviews of the Pixel 7a.

So far, I haven't been disappointed. So much so, that I can recommend Google Pixels and Nothing Phones to those people who want good value for their money on mid range smartphones.

And now, I hope that I can save enough money so that in about 2-3 years from now I can make the jump a non a Pixel Phone just to try it out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...