2/23/2011

Tepoztlán

The more I visit Tepoztlán the more I like the town.

It's really calm, but at the same time it has all what's to be expected from modern life. And it's close enough to Cuernavaca and Mexico City to make the trip in one day if there is the need.

I do see me living here quite comfortable, and I'd love to be able in the short term.

To be honest, I never imagined that I'd be passing so much of my time at Tepoztlán. Let alone getting to know it as well as I've in the last year. Guess that one of my mayor objectives now is being able to move here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Small Businesses Deserve Better Apps (And How to Build Them)

As someone who has spent all my professional life on small or medium enterprises , I find the apps targeting this sector to be either too ex...