2/25/2011

Thoughts

Recently I have been thinking about how things are going in my life. Mainly how things have been changing and how I view what it's happening.

One of the things I've come to realize, is how I prefer to move on the public transportation system rather that in a car. I find the former to be far more convenient way for move around the city, specially since most of the time I'm by myself. And when I do go with someone else, the places where we go have easy access to public transport.

Not only it's easier, it's also considerable cheaper than a car. There is a $150 pesos average difference per week, which is pretty much for me.

Also, I've found myself downtown Cuernavaca or at Tepoztlán most of my time. To be honest, I'd move to Tepoztlán if I could. There a few things I enjoy about living where I'm currently living at, but I don't feel as comfortable as I used to be.

There are a lot of things I've got to think about. I want to change a lot of things I want to change in my life, but at the same time there are a lot to consider. Life it's not easy, but I really don't expect it to be.

Challenges are part of life, and I do enjoy facing them; even though sometimes I get frustrated by them. But at the end, who I am is the result of the challenges I've faced so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...