2/01/2011

Ubuntu

It has been almost 6 months since I started using Ubuntu as my primary OS.

During this time, I've come to really like and enjoy using. I've found it really reliable and easy to use. It covers all my needs, and has all what I look for on the software side.

I just go back to Windows when I've no way around it, which it isn't that often.

I had been thinking about using a Linux distribution for quite a while now, but until I got my current laptop I had some problems getting it to work. Finally, when Ubuntu 10.04 came out, I was able to get a fully work. And now, I don't want, or will, go back to Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...