5/27/2011

Not anyone else's problem...

The more I see how many people prefer inaction when it comes to making things better, I can't help to feel disappointed.

It's specially so, when all they do is whine about how bad things are. But, when it comes the time for them to do something, the answer seems to be that it's some one else's responsibility to fix things. That it's not their fault that all is as it is.

But, at the end it is their fault that things have come to where they are. Doing nothing is just as bad as doing the things wrong.

Not doing the right thing, or not fixing things when it's needed, is what has us where we are now. We don't have to fix everything, or other people problems, but we have to keep tabs with our what we are need to get done for our benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...