5/19/2011

Cell phone

I've considering changing my cell phone for an Android one in the near future.

So far, I've considered a Samsung or a Motorola model, but I still haven't made up my mind. The main thing for me is price, since I don't have much money.

Though, I have been thinking about getting a cell phone that I can use with whatever carrier I choose. There was a booth here a Plaza where technology vendors concentrate where they sold several cell phone models that could be used with any carrier, but it closed a couple of mouths ago.

Which is a shame, since they had a couple of models I really like. As a mater of fact, there was a touch screen model that I was actually willing to give a try. Which is odd, since i mostly prefer models with the QWERTY models over touch screen ones.

Now, I have to find where to buy one at Cuernavaca. Or I'll have to go to Mexico City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...