7/07/2011

Community...

I've been thinking about what would like to have close by where I live, and I've come to the conclusion that mainly I'd like to have places like parks and more plazas.

Places that would let the community where I live to come together, and have a greater sense of belonging. I think that is people feel that they are an important part of the community they live in, it would bring an improvement to the quality of life of the people who live in it.

At the end, when people feel like close to the place they live they actually do things to take care of it.

But, if there aren't places that bring the community together, it becomes difficult to bring people to care about their community and the people living there.

Is important to build the sense of belonging to the community on which we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...