8/28/2016

Patreon account..

One of the things I enjoy most, is to create content for you all. But with my current job, I don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to create that content.

For this reason, I created an account in Patreon. If you like the content that I create for you, and would like to see more of it posted you could have a part on it by sponsoring a monthly amount, or as you see fit.

In order to be able devote myself a 100% to create content, I need about $500 dollars a month. The best thing for you and me, is that many of you can help me achieve that goal.

If we can achieve more of $500 a month, there would be more daily updates and other ways to say thanks for your support.

I thank you in advance for your support, and here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You’re Allowed to Be Human: Why Hiding Your Pain Is Killing You

Something worse than feeling burned out, is the feeling that you got no one to turn to that won't make you feel like you are you blowing...