6/19/2021

Android just works better for me.

When the first iPhone, followed by the Android smartphones that followed the form factor, I admit I was somewhat doubtful that it work for me. At the time I had a Nokia E63, and if I preferred a physical keyboard at the time. The first smartphone without a physical keyboard that caught my eye was the Nokia N8, since Nokia was my go to smartphone brand at the time, and I really like the Symbian OS at the time.

When the time came to change my smartphone, I decided to give Android a try with a device that had Android KitKat on it. It impressed my for the better, specially since Android does all what I want it to do in ways iOS doesn't do.

At the moment I just got a Motorola One Fusion with Android 10, and Android just keeps giving me what I expect, and need, my mobile devices to do. While I've tested some iPhone devices, Android based ones simply work better for me. I admit that the iPhone and iOS are pretty good, but Android just works better for me.

As time goes by, Android devices are just the best fit for my use of my mobile life. To the extent that when I have to replace my smartphone, to make the jump to the iPhone is something I don't really consider. I might jump between OEMs on the Android side of smartphones, but the jump to iOS is not worth it for me.

I just prefer the experience Android gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...