10/09/2021

A nice update of Android by Motorola.

When I got my Motorola One Fusion a couple of months ago, it came with Android 10. Since I don't really don't care about having he latest Android version, just one of the last 3 released, it wasn't that big of the deal for me. Personally, that the smartphone I get runs Android and has at least 64GB of internal storage, about 4GB of RAM, is the baseline I go for.

Android 10 really was an improvement for me coming from an Android 9 smartphone. Besides, the OS actually worked rather well on the smartphone. Yet, on the 1st of October I woke up to the pleasant surprised that my smartphone had upgraded to Android 11 overnight. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting it to happen, but as an Android fan it was a nice thing to get.

In the week I've using Android 11 in a daily basis, it has actually improved my user experience in the same smartphone. Mainly, the user interface was a big improvement compared with Android 10, and as a whole my smartphone has worked better overall.

Each time I get to try a newer version of Android, it gets better for me. So much so, that I simply don't see myself jumping to the iPhone. If anything, I keep looking for better Android smartphones with at least the version of Android my current smartphone runs. Android just works for me in ways iOS would never do.

And with the update, Motorola has solidified itself as the OEM I'll give priority when I'd look into replacing my current smartphone. Now, I just hope that the Motorola One Fusion gets Android 12 in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...