10/02/2021

Laptops work magic for me.

As time goes on, I've found that laptops are perfect for my computing needs. Laptops have more than enough computing power for my needs, and allow me to take them with me to work from pretty much most of the places I frequent regularly.

Laptops just fit perfectly my lifestyle, specially with Wi-Fi becoming so ubiquitous along side with charging spots. That make possible for me to actually be able to work from almost everywhere, or just get online when I need to access things for which a laptop is a better option than a smartphone.

It has been years since I've seriously considered a desktop as a replacement, or even as an upgrade to the laptop at the time I was considering getting replacing the laptop I'd at the time. Laptops just offer what I need from a computer, which is not really much on the computer power side. Portability is just far more important for me, since I like to be able to work from different places from time to time.

Fortunately for me, laptops have gotten to a point where they can cover all my work and entertainment needs without breaking a sweat. All this with improving the battery life by several hours, that make them a lot more useful for my needs.

The best thing, is that Linux Mint has worked flawlessly with my favorite brands of laptops. And with the on going development of Linux Mint, I expect for things to get better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...