12/04/2023

Android.

The more I use Android smartphones, the harder I find it to move the iPhone. The question is more about which Android smartphone OEM I'll choose at the time come for me to replace my current device.

Although I consider the iPhone to be great, it simply doesn't give me what I want the user experience I want on my smartphone. Meanwhile, I can get Android devices to fit my needs like a glove. Not only that, smartwatches using Wear OS also are a better fit for me.

Android devices give me what I want on my smartphones, while Wear OS smartwatches make for quite a great side kick.

I'm planning on changing my current smartphone, which is a Nothing Phone (1), by the end of 2024. So far, the main contender is the Nothing Phone or the Google Pixel released in 2024. And the best thing about Android, is that there will be more options to consider by the time I come to a final decision.

For example, I might end up choosing the Samsung Galaxy S that comes out for 2024.

At the end, it all will come down to what Android OEM gives me the best value for my money. And that's what I love about Android smartphones, there is a wide selection of devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...