11/29/2023

Firefox: my favorite web browser.

Hard to to believe that Firefox became my go to web browser all they way back in 2008, with Firefox 3.0. Before that, I sued NeoPlanet, and Opera. I stopped using NeoPlanet when it was discontinued, and Opera never really felt all that good as my daily driver.

Though I've tries Google's Chrome over the the years, it just doesn't work as well for me as as Firefox does. Chrome is my second place web browser, but it is far behind Firefox.

Microsoft Edge is the only other web browser I use regularly, solely for work. Basically because I wanted to try a web browser than Chrome, and the other options available just aren't available on Linux Mint, or just didn't worked for me.

So far, Edge is working well enough that it can over take Chrome but not well enough to displace Firefox as my favorite web browser.

I might give Opera a chance in the near future, since some of the people I trust have recommended it saying that the new released have improved a lot. So, it might be a good time to give it another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...