1/06/2024

NothingOS 2.5 is a great upgrade.

When the public beta for NothingOS 2.5, which is based on Android 14, for Nothing Phone 1 came out I decided to give it a try. So far, it is a solid upgrade for the device. For my use case, there hasn't been any issue and to be honest the battery life has seen an improvement.

The changes, and tweaks, made to the user interface have for the better. Even though I already preferred Android for use in my smartphones, NothingOS proves that Android is a solid base. So much so, Google Pixels are the main competition to Nothing Phones so far. I would consider the Motorola Razr as a possible option, mainly because I'm interested in flip phones and I like Motorola, but the price makes me doubt about making the jump.

Later this year, or early next year, I might choose to upgrade my smartphone. So far, all points out that Nothing will continue to be my smartphone of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...