9/14/2024

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15 on my Google Pixel 7a, I still see the iPhone and wonder how would be using it as a daily driver.

While the iPhone 16 is due to come up soon, I'd rather go to with the iPhone 15 or the iPhone SE. Mainly because the iPhone 15, or the SE, would be a great fit for my needs and a cheaper way to try the iPhone user experience without breaking the bank.

Until now, the iPhone hasn't had what it take away from Android. It is basically more of curiosity of what it would be using an iPhone instead of an Android device. To be honest, if given the chance to jump to the iPhone 16 or to the Pixel 9, I'd choose the Pixel 9 in a hearth beat. Specially since I'm really happy how the Pixel 7a has been so far, so moving to the Pixel 9 feels like a more natural upgrade for me.

Ever since I stared using Android, with the 4.4 version, there I've no reason to move the the iPhone, specially since with each newer version of Android I've used it has been a great user experience for me. So much so, that I look get a smartphone which I know for sure that will update to the next Android version at least.

Personally, I just need the guarantee I get at least two Android upgrades when getting a new smartphone since two years is the least amount of time I use my smartphones. That's why the Pixel and Nothing Phones have become my go to brands for Android smartphones. These brands are the one that best fit my needs.

While I would love to have the latest, and greatest, Android devices in the market, the mid range Pixels and the Nothing Phone are the best value for my money, and fit, for my lifestyle and what I use my smartphone for.

Yet, with all what I hear about the user experience that the iPhone gives, I'd like to give it a try if it can give me a reason to at least try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...