6/13/2011

Challenges...

I find myself in a point were I'm thinking why people aren't challenging the way things are done around them.

It seems that as a society, we expect that someone else to do something to fix things. Even though part of the solution is our own responsibility, many are afraid to do something about it.

We need to understand that, if we want to things to get fixed, we need to do our part to fix what need to fixed. Not doing something about what is going on, makes us part of the problem. Even if we blame someone else, things will remain the same.

Also, we shouldn't do things expecting to be rewarded. We need to do them, because it has to be done. The reward should be that you did what had to be done, when it had to be done.

But, we are not doing things because we expect someone else to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...