4/11/2011

Change day

Today is the day I change from mobile service carrier, and it's a day I've been looking forward for some time now.

For a while now I haven't been felt comfortable with my current carrier, and have been meaning to change as soon as the contract expired. And another thing that I get from this change, is that I get to completely leave the past behind me.

Thus, I hope that this will help me to move ahead with my life a lot easier.

I already selected my new carrier, so now all is a matter of making the contract cancellation and buying the chip with my new number.

I know that it will be for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...