4/06/2011

Disappointment

I've been feeling really sad and angry about how things ended between my ex girlfriend and me.

What I bugs me the most, is the fact that even though she said that she wanted to talk and finish things in good terms it ended not being able to look me at the eye and talk to me.

Even though she says she trusts me, I find it hard to believe that she does. She avoids meeting in person, and told me that she it scares her that I keep insisting to her about meeting in person. I can't help to think that she is hiding things.

I now that I should stop looking after her, but it also bugs me not being able to resolve things with her face to face. It might sound odd, but I need the answers to be better able to move on.

But I guess that I simply wont get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...