4/25/2011

Keeping in touch

I've been paying more attention on what tools I mostly use to communicate with my friends and family.

And I mainly been using Twitter, Facebook, MSN, and SMS to keep in touch with them. Even when I'm on the move, I use this tools on my smart phone to see what my contacts are up to.

It seems that it's much more practical to keep up with how is everyone is doing though this tools. Basically I only place phone calls when it's necessary, or is Twitter or Facebook if the idea is to reach as much people as possible. If I only want to reach one person in particular, I use a SMS or an e-mail.

In a sense, I feel more comfortable communicating through what I'm up to and how I feel this way. In a sense, I feel that interacting with my love ones this way is satisfactory. Specially when meeting in person is not always possible, so this is the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...