5/15/2016

Android is the mobile OS for me...

I started using Android about two years ago, after using a Blackberry Bold and an Nokia E63. So far, I've had three different devices that run Android and I've really enjoyed using the OS so far.

My current device is a MOBO MB400(Spanish and its a PDF), and so far it's the one I like the most. It has enough RAM, and with an 16GB Micro SD card, has more than enough power for the use I give.

With it, I found that for me a 4" screen is the sweet spot for me. It's big enough for what I use my smartphone for, while fitting my hand as a glove. I used a 5" MB505(Spanish and its a PDF) for about 6 months, and it never stopped feeling somewhat awkward to use for me.

Before coming to use Android, I was somewhat weary about making the jump. Mainly because I really liked the physical keyboard on the Blackberry, and the Android devices with a physical keyboard weren't all that good.

But after talking to some friends about their experience using Android, I decided to make the jump. And since, I haven't looked back and Android is my go to mobile OS.

While the Blackberry Priv was an option for me, since it is an Android device made by a company known for making solid devices with a physical keyboard, I keep coming back to MOBO devices since they give me the best value for the price.

Most importantly, MOBO devices are unlocked. Meaning that I can use them with any mobile carrier I choose to.

At the end of the day, the combination of Android and MOBO is one that fits with what I value most. That is, user freedom to choose the device and mobile carrier that better fits her or his needs.

So, I'm on Android camp for my mobile OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...