3/15/2011

Conspicuous silence

I don't see as much upheaval about the continuation of the repairs at the Morelos avenue as I thought there would be.

Mainly, there have been treats from some sectors of the public transportation system, but not much else. I don't really know why, but it seems that attention has focused on some other things. I just hope that it's all for the best.

I feel a bit disappointed about it, mainly because it seems that the attention span of the people it's not long enough. Or that there is a certain inability to pay attention to various events at the time.

What I find more conspicuous is that the ones that work at Morelos avenue are not as vocal as before, but I don't really want to see more to it that what there is.

I still believe that what's being done it's needed to long term needs of the city, and there is far more to be done. There are many things that need to be restructured, or completely reworked. I just hope there is enough will to do what's needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...