3/21/2011

Down town

More than ever I'm convinced that one of the places I enjoy the most of Cuernavaca is it's down town.

I like the ambient that you feel, it's not to hot most of the time and you can enjoy walking, or just hang with your friends, and there is something to do for everyone. The weekends is when I enjoy down town the most, since there are a lot of cultural events, which most are for free, that I enjoy attending to.

Mainly, the concerts and the used books market. There is a lot more to do, one just need to poke around to find something to suit your personal tastes. And it really helps that it's easy to find a way to get here.

I really invite everyone to come and visit Cuernavaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...