3/17/2011

Tablet

Yesterday I found the tablet I want. I saw it at the Plaza de la TecnologĂ­a, and it's ideal for what I want from it.

It runs Android 2.2, it has 512MB of RAM, and has a 1Ghz processor. The has a 10.2 inches display. I tried it out for several minutes and I fell in love with it. It's not that expensive, at $2807.00 pesos is quite accessible.

I really feel that it's the right complement for my needs, when I want to browse around the Internet and watch some videos, with out having to turn on my computer.

What I like the most, is that it runs on Android. Personally it's important because I prefer that my gadgets, and computer related stuff, to run on open source software. That's the main reason why I wouldn't get my self an iPad, even tough it's a great product.

So, for now I know what I want for my birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...