3/23/2011

Ubuntu

I must admit that I've become a fan of Ubuntu. I've found it to be user friendly, and I like it's user interface and ease of use.

Besides, it comes with all the software I use on regular basis. And what's best, all my favorite programs run on it. Specially Firefox and Open Office, which are the ones I use the most often.

Also, Skype runs well. Which is important for me, since is the tool I use to keep in touch with family. Also, the fact that all the IM protocols I use to keep in contact with friends are supported makes it easy to keep in touch with them too.

One of the things I like the most of Ubuntu, is how easy is to configure the user interface to suit my tastes. And the fact the are a lot of options to choose from. I've found support for users to be more than adequate, and easy to use and find.

I don't think I'll go back to Windows unless I've to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...