3/13/2013

Time to replace...

It seems that I'll have to change my current smartphone is going to quit sooner than I expected, so I'm going to have to select a new one before it dies.

So, it seems that an Android handset is going to be the one I'm going for since one running Firefox OS or Ubuntu Touch are not viable because they are still some time away.

I've been keeping an eye on Samsung and Motorola smartphones for quite some time, and a couple of Sony's, and I've made out my mind that the selection will come out of whichever offers the best deal for me.

What I'm looking for, is one of the more compact size since I mainly want it to check my social media accounts and email. If I compose anything at all on the phone, it would be some short status updates or texts. The only other app I use constantly other than the browser, it's WhatsApp.

At the end, I need it to be portable while it allows me to keep connected to with those I care about. For me, a small to medium size smartphone does the job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...