11/03/2012

Nexus 4...

As it has come to be the norm, the new phone that caught my eye was the Nexus just released by Google and LG.

Personally, I've always preferred Android powered smartphones over the iPhone. Since I prefer open source software over closed source one, Android has always been the option for me. And the Nexus line has been the one I prefer over other Android powered smartphones because it gives the clean and unadulterated Android.

Better yet, the new Nexus comes with the most recent version of Android. Which is great, since the I've been looking forward to replace my current smartphone with one that runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, and not having to wait to be able to upgrade it.

I now pretty sure that the new Nexus 4 will be the smartphone I want, and the one I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...