10/20/2012

Finally on Ubuntu 12.10...

I've been using Ubuntu 12.10 for some time now, and I'm liking it much so far. I upgraded from the 12.04 version, and most of the things I use regularly have been improved.

The main thing that I've noticed so far, is that Unity has been improved a lot from what I was used to.

As it has been the norm for each time that I came to the latest version of Ubuntu, I've like it better than the one before. There has been some details with which I'd some problems, but overall Ubuntu has delivered on each release.

If work on Ubuntu keeps going as it has, I'll be a long term user of the OS. My next laptop replacement has to be Ubuntu compatible if I'll buy it, this requirement is not optional.

Now, I only need to change my smartphone to an Android powered one to have all my devices running on open source software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious about the iPhone user experience.

Even though I'm looking forward to the Android 15  on my Google Pixel 7a , I still see the iPhone  and wonder how would be using it as a...